Los ángeles de Sinti L@S
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Buscar

Resultados por:

Rechercher Búsqueda avanzada

Mayo 2024
LunMarMiérJueVieSábDom

Calendario Calendario

Booktrailer:Breaking Faith, M. King

2 participantes

Booktrailer:Breaking Faith, M. King Empty Booktrailer:Breaking Faith, M. King

Mensaje  Maia Jue Jul 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Esto no lo encontramos traducido...

No tengo ni idea de quién es esta autora, pero traigo el book trailer de este libro porque es un drama romántico gay (H/H) y me ha parecido curioso.

Although brilliantly written, with stunningly well-drawn characters, and a very compelling plot, this book was difficult to read. It wasn’t a happy-go-lucky, care-free, lift-you-up read. It was difficult and depressing. So while I couldn’t put it down, and I thought about it for days and weeks after I read it, I would find it very difficult to read again (which is why this review took me months–I had to read it again! So I read it during Drill for the National Guard Smile.

Brett Derwent has his life planned out. He’s going to make some money teaching skiing and working at a store in his hometown in Montana, and then he’s going to go to Washington for a pre-med degree, where he’s going to explore his sexuality in the freedom of a college campus far away from home. His happy, solidly middle-class life is thrown into wonderful disarray when he meets Tommy Hawks at the local ski shop. Tommy is the oldest son of an abusive father and a seriously codependent mother.

De todas formas en este enlace tenéis los libros de la autora
http://www.thenakednib.com/

Maia
Maia
Moderador
Moderador

Booktrailer:Breaking Faith, M. King Empty Re: Booktrailer:Breaking Faith, M. King

Mensaje  cocomiau Jue Jul 14, 2011 2:41 pm

ups, de gays ??? diferente, no??? bounce
cocomiau
cocomiau
Moderador
Moderador